TIMEVIEW is a GUI application for viewing timeline graphics. We have the historical time data, we have the ability to create timeline graphics with it. This provides a GUI to flip through the timeline graphics.
It’s called TIMEVIEW because it lets you view your timelines, and view your time in general. Also, the title is eight characters long like the others.
This is normally used from within STOPTHAT GUI. From there, the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-t brings up TIMEVIEW to display the timeline graphics.
TIMEVIEW application with labeled parts
Click to enlarge
- List of timelines in the current folder. This example contains only one sample timeline.
- The timeline graphic fills up this big area
- Regenerate the current timeline and display the updated version
- Flip the timeline vertical so the text can be read more easily
- Open up a different folder full of timelines
- Show the keyboard shortucts cheat sheet
- Go to the previous timeline
- Close the whole application
- Go to the next timeline
- Enter a text search term
- Search for the given text backwards in time
- Search for the given text forwards in time