Electric Guitar - Part 3

part_3.png

Part 3

In 2008 I decided to take on the guitar project again, fix what was wrong with it, and finally finish this project.

These were some of the things I wanted to fix:

  • Continue to sand and sculpt the body
  • Get rid of the blue and do a more interesting finish
  • Think through all the wiring options and come up with something I like
  • Cover up the extra routings that are no longer needed

Read the pages below for more information about each part of the project.

If you see the word Megalottacombo, that is just the name I made up for the wiring scheme of this part of the project.

Part 3 Contents